Show and prove that you excel in all elements of riding – going uphill and downhill. Bike Park Ljubljana will be the right terrain to show how good you are, but there’s a catch – you will have to ride all five challenges with the same bicycle. Which means that on this day everybody can finish on top as each of us is better at one thing and worse at other. You will choose when (inside the set time frame) you will ride certain discipline and how many tries will you do. You can go once, twice… ten times if you want.
If you’re really good on your bike, then this is your chance to shine and get crowned as KING or QUEEN OF BIKE PARK LJUBLJANA.
Location: Bike Park Ljubljana, Podutik, Ljubljana
Date: 11th September 2021
Organizer: Cycling club Rajd, www.kd-rajd.si, FB/IG/TWI @KDRajd / #KDRajd
Registration fee: 10 EUR
Registration and payment is done on website Prijavim.se:
PUMP TRACK; number of laps will be set before the competition, individual ride with stopwatch
DUAL; individual descent on the dual slalom track
XCO; one lap on the new XC course, with slightly shorter lap than 2020
ENDURO; one enduro stage that will be also an unofficial prologue for the Golovec Trails Enduro
Categories and the total number of competitors
Women 15-35 years
Women 35+ years
Women E-bike; one category for all, minimum age is 15 years old
Men 15-18 years
Men 19-34 years
Men 35+ years
Men E-bike; one category for all, minimum age is 15 years old
Organizers deserves the right to set upper limit on the total number of the competitors. This decision will be taken after several tests on the tracks and in order to assure smooth execution of the race and that we’ll follow potential restrictions that will be still in place in September. With quick registration you’ve nothing to worry about and you will get a number plate for your bike.
Each of the disciplines will be race against time, victory will go to the rider with the fastest time (for both female and male). Absolute winner is the the one with the fastest absolute time from all disciplines.
TIME RANKINGS FOR EACH OF THE DISCIPLINES
Additional rules linked to the overall ranking
– If two riders have the same time, the winner is the one with more better results in the individual disciplines.
Riders with fastest absolute times in male and female categories will be declared King & Queen of Bike Park Ljubljana for 2021.
Best riders of the day will be awarded with practical and symbolic awards. There will be no price money. We encourage internal and friendly rivalry and personal bets; we might even hang up a board so you can share them with others.
Bike & Gear
– Use of the bicycle helmet is mandatory. Organizer strongly suggest the use of the full-face helmet, legs/knees & arm protection and body protection.
– Every competitor has to race all disciplines with the same bike, it’s not allowed to change bikes during the day. Every bicycle will get a tag at the time of registration.
– It’s allowed to use dropper seat posts.
– Competitors in the e-bike category have to use stock certified e-bicycle. We don’t have the technological option to check your software, so we expect a fair-play competition from all of you. We reserve the right for disqualification of the rider if we have justified suspicion that the power output has been increased or that bicycle was modified in any other way.
Registration will be open on Prijavim.se. We’ll post the date of open registration on all of our channels. Rider will have to pay deposit for the timing chip at the time of registration.
Competitors don’t need a racing license from the national cycling federation.
There is no official practice. Bike Park Ljubljana is open on most of the non-rainy days in the year and you can practice as much as you like. All trails will be closed in the morning on the day of competition, individual parts will be also closed in the days before the event.
Time will be measured with the help of wireless transponders. Rider will get it at the time of registration, the transponder will have to be on the bike throughout the competition. Transponders will be collected after the last challenge of the day.
Additional rules & notifications
– We expect a fair-play competition from all entrants. Please move aside if somebody is faster on the XC course. Or maybe wait in line if you already had several shots at one competition and others didn’t.
– Results of the individual challenges will be displayed during the day, which will help you decide if you would like to do more runs or not.
– No assistance is allowed in the time of the official runs (timekeeping).
– Event will take place regardless of the weather conditions.
– Organizers reserves the right to change the rules of the competition.